Rising Voices brings Indigenous and other scientific professionals, tribal leaders, environmental experts, students, educators and artists from around the world to assess critical community needs, and pursue joint research for developing optimal action plans towards sustainability.
The following are recommendations resulting from these collaborations:
- Declaration on Relationships and the Wise Use and Applications of Technologies for Climate Actions for Everyone, from the 11th annual Rising Voices Workshop.
- Recommendations for a just and equitable response to climate-forced displacement, from The Legal Justice Coalition (LJC) and the Rising Voices Community Relocation & Site Expansion Working Group
- Rising Voices letter including recommendations to the State, Local, and Tribal Leaders Task Force on Climate Preparedness and Resilience
- Rising Voices letter including recommendations for the UNFCCC 21st Conference of Parties
- Rising Voices letter to Senate Indian Affairs and Climate Crisis Committees 13 September 2019